1st advantage abstract is a full service title insurance company that offers you prompt service at a reasonable price. When choosing a title insurer, it is imperative that you look for a company with experience. Our excellent service has brought us a well respected reputation and many satisfied customers. But most important, you should select a company with the financial strength to protect you should a claim arise. We use only top rated underwriters and we are part of a large financial network.
What are the services that 1st advantage abstract provides?
- Issues title insurance policies for the protection of the homeowner and the mortgage lender
- Works with realtors, lenders, attorneys, surveyors, inspection services, builders, hazard insurance agents and many others
- Prepares all documents pursuant to the title commitment
- Notarizes all documents at closing
- Collects all monies due and distributes them to the proper parties; including satisfying any outstanding mortgages, judgments and liens
- Records all documents after the closing
- Maintains escrow funds with a FDIC lender
- Provides the above services in a courteous and professional atmosphere
All 1st advantage abstract, llc., we have an experience staff of licensed professionals who have the expertise to protect your interest. Our people take the initiative to immediately and efficiently work on the title problems that can arise so that we are ready to close when you are. We have state of the art computer equipment to produce the necessary documentation in the form acceptable to all lenders for both conventional and government loans. Our title review department is qualified to examine all types of purchases from vacant land sales to multi-million dollar commercial properties.
Our people can be your best asset. We would like to have the opportunity to work with you or simply answer any questions you may have. Our door is always open and we are always available to help you.
Title insurance is much more than just another closing cost. It is protection for you and yours heirs as long as you own your home. Therefore, pick your title agent carefully. Get one who will do it right and be there for you in the future should you need it.